The Pathways Assessment Guides include all of the information that Pathways instructors will need to submit assessment data at the end of the semester, including:
- a list of all Pathways courses in each subject
- the Pathways concepts and student learning outcomes associated with each course
- step-by-step instructions on how to complete and submit Pathways assessment
- the student learning outcomes for each of the Pathways concepts
- the Pathways assessment rubrics
The guide PDFs are stored in a Google Drive and are updated every summer. To find your assessment guide, go to the Pathways Assessment Guides folder and find the guide for the subject you teach (e.g., if you teach HIST 1115, you would download the HIST Assessment Guide).