Exciting new professional development opportunities are available to support the transition to Pathways. Go to the NLI website to see the current offerings and enroll in Pathways Workshops.
If you would like to schedule a Pathways workshop/session with a small group or a whole department, we are happy to bring the program to you. Please email your request to Stephen Biscotte and/or Molly Hall.
Offices and programs participating in Professional Development for General Education:
- Assessment and Evaluation, Office of Academic Decision Support
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Learning Experience Design
- Technology-Enhanced Learning and Online Strategies (TLOS)
- University Libraries
- Graduate School (in support of graduate students who teach in general education)
- University Academic Advising Center
- Office of General Education (OGE)
- University Curriculum Committee for General Education